Our Vital Investor Program enables donors to invest directly in the advancement of the Department, and to partner with us in our tradition of excellence. Our various programs in patient care, education, research, and community service are greatly enhanced by our donors, who enjoy a range of donor privileges in appreciation for their philanthropy.
- ADVANCES INVESTOR $1,500
- Your gift will help deliver the newest advances in diagnoses, treatments, and cures. In appreciation, you will receive complimentary Hospital parking and a $25 Starbucks gift card. You will also be recognized as a “President’s Circle” member, which includes periodic communications from Stony Brook University President Samuel L. Stanley Jr., MD, and invitations to special events. We’ll also send you a copy of Post-Op, the Department of Surgery news magazine covering advances in treatment and research.
- BREAKTHROUGH INVESTOR $2,500
- Your gift will help in the discovery of new breakthroughs in clinical, research, and preventive healthcare and medicine.
In appreciation, you will receive all of the above, plus television service, local phone service, and daily delivery of The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal during your inpatient stay. You’ll also receive a free annual flu shot, as well as special updates on Stony Brook Medicine breakthroughs as they happen.
- CAPABILITIES INVESTOR $5,000
- Your gift will expand the capabilities of Stony Brook’s Centers of Excellence, in which the Department of Surgery plays a major role — trauma, cancer, heart, neurosciences, women and children’s, and geriatrics — as well as other services throughout Stony Brook Medicine.
In appreciation, you will receive all of the above, plus a special VIP dinner for you and a guest from our award winning chef, and a premium Stony Brook Medicine robe for you to take home. We will also offer you special care coordination services for appointments and scheduling plus a complimentary consultation with an esthetician.
- DISCOVERY INVESTOR $10,000
- Your gift will enable discoveries of new medical techniques and new cures for today and tomorrow.
In appreciation, you will receive all of the above, plus private car service to Stony Brook physician appointments and inpatient procedures, expedited pre-registration service, a welcome gift, and select wellness services, as well as two complimentary tickets to an available performance of your choice at the Staller Center for the Arts at Stony Brook University.
- EXCELLENCE INVESTOR $25,000
- Your gift will allow medical professionals, researchers, and staff to sustain excellence in life-saving and life-enhancing care.
In appreciation, you will receive all of the above, plus a private room (subject to availability), and 24-hour direct access to clinical staff and Stony Brook Medicine administration for care coordination services.
- FOREFRONT INVESTOR $50,000
- Your gift will allow Stony Brook Medicine to stay on the forefront of what’s possible in medicine and healthcare today.
In appreciation, you will receive all of the above, plus your name permanently inscribed on our Donor Wall in the Hospital Main Lobby.
Special privileges at Stony Brook Medicine will be provided for one year from the date of the gift, and some restrictions apply.
We accept many types of gifts including marketable securities, personal property, planned and estate gifts, matching gifts, and honorary and memorial gifts and pledges. For more information, please call Ann Boyd-Stewart at (631) 444-2899 or e-mail Ann.Boyd-Stewart@stonybrookmedicine.edu.