- Congratulations and welcome to our new chair, Prof. Alfredo Fontanini! (9/2018)
- Congratulation to Tiffany Kim (McKinnon Lab) for being awarded an American Heart Association Founders Affiliate Undergraduate Student Summer Fellowship (Summer 2018)
- Congratulations to Rachel Kery (Ge and Xiong labs) for being awarded an NIH/NIMH NRSA F30 Fellowship (with perfect score!) to develop and apply a novel genetic tool for studying neural circuits. Expected start date 09/20/2018.
- Congratulations to Jia Shen (Ge and Xiong labs) for being awarded a predoctoral fellowship from the American Heart Association to investigate functional neurovascular coupling during animal behavior (6/1/2018).
- Congratulations to Program in Neuroscience Alumnus, Dr. Lyl Tomlinson (Colognato Lab) for being awarded the prestigious AAAS Science Policy Fellowship (06/2018)
Learn More >